Sunday 6 January 2013

Shave or Crave - Gillette 4 Me #TheLifesWay

Shave or Crave - Gillette 4 Me #TheLifesWay
Shave or Crave - Gillette 4 me

Shaving is always work that needs to be done daily or maybe after a day or two based on the growth of your beard and its type. I have always been very lazy to shave and thought that it hampers my skin and face softness. I have been using Gillette Sensor Excel since I first shaved way back in 1996. I still remember that I bought my first Gillette products from Gaffar Market, Delhi with a Gillette Foam (Lime version) & Sensor Excel razor.

Fast forward to the time when Gillette Mach3 was launched and I wanted it so much in 2002. My brother bought one from me in 2003 as a gift and ever since I started using Mach 3 till the time I saw Fusion firstly in London in 2010. Bought the razor along with Fusion Gel immediately but just kept using Mach 3.
Shave or Crave - Gillette 4 Me #TheLifesWay
Shave or Crave - Gillette 4 Me #TheLifesWay

After coming back to India, I went to an ambience mall and a promotional campaign gave me a chance to shave with Fusion5 in some Soldier campaigns. They gifted my used razor to me and I have been using the same throughout 2011. I started gifting my purchased Fusions from London to my relatives including my dad, father-in-law, brother and cousin brothers. They all were very happy but demanded more replacements of the blades. Fusion 5 is a great razor and normally can be used for more than six months. That's the history of my association with Gillette and now coming back on craving or shaving.

I strongly support shaving as it projects a great image and builds your self-esteem if you look good. I have always felt this way whenever I have shaved. Sometimes in winters, people tend to fall into the trap of laziness, but once you see the benefits of shaving and your image, you immediately want to shave. A person is what he projects of himself at least for the first impression.

Make men crave if he doesn't shave is a witty idea and it reminds me of a country where to pass resolutions, all law-makers wives stopped mating with them and the result was that the law was passed within less than a month. I hope that this marketing campaign can bring more and more benefits to society and Gillette as a whole. Don't forget to use Gillette Splash after shaving guys!

Hoping that you like my ideas and history with Gillette products. It's my first full-featured writing. Thanks a lot!

This post is a part of the <a href="https://apps.facebook.com/425290917524532/?fb_source=search&ref=ts&fref=ts" title="Shave or Crave" target="_blank">'Shave or Crave'</a> movement in association with <a href="http://www.blogadda.com" title="The biggest community of Indian Bloggers" target="_blank">BlogAdda.com</a>

Cheers!!!
Support me if you like reading this blog post by buying me a cup of tea or coffee - https://www.buymeacoffee.com/TheLifesWay Contact at thelifesway@gmail.com to collaborate and promote your services and products. Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel for giveaways, product reviews and mystery unboxings. #TheLifesWay #9YearsofTheLifesWay. Namaste!